Veenalat replied

295 weeks ago

Revenge Of The Musketeers Full Movie Download In Hindi > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

The story begins on the autumn of 1654 in South France. Eloise lives in a cloister. Her famous father left her there. The young lady is enthusiastic about honour, faithfulness, affection to the poor people, and life of course. She seems powerless when the leader of the nuns is executed because she tried to save an unlucky servant who escaped from odious Crassac and his evil Muse, the Red Lady. Eloise is seized with a fit of temper.
France, 1654: D'Artagnan's girl grows up in a convent. When the mother superior is murdered, Eloïse suspects a plan to murder the king and hopes to prevent this and revenge the murder by finding her father and the 3 musketeers.
Anachronistic–&quot;adj : chronologically misplaced&quot; <br/><br/>My problem with this movie is the same problem I have with many modern movies that try to undo the sexism of the ages by creating brash, strong-willed heroines and placing them in historical dramas. While this might entertain some and make others feel better about their gender, from my point of view as a history teacher, they seem stupid and rather patronizing. In this case, you have the daughter of d&#39;Artagnan (the 4th Musketeer) taking on baddies with the help of her estranged father. As for me, I HATE plucky, anachronistic heroines. If you want to portray a strong woman, make it a contemporary movie–don&#39;t make our history something it isn&#39;t! The lead, for part of the movie, ran around in men&#39;s clothes and looked EXACTLY LIKE A WOMAN DRESSED AS A MAN! Sophie Marceau is just too beautiful and shapely for this and it seems to assume the audience is too stupid to realize this! Come on folks, we deserve better than this! What&#39;s next? Moses played by a woman in THE 10 COMMANDMENTS PART II?
Though I am not a fan of French Cinema in general, I am a huge fan of Sophie Marceau. Ever since I first saw her in Braveheart, I have tried to find every movie she has been in, whatever country it was produced in. In &quot;Fille de d&#39;Dartagnan&quot; (which was released on video under the hideous title &quot;Revenge of the Musketeers&quot;)the beautiful Sophie plays Eloise, the daughter of the legendary Gascon d&#39;Artagnan, who leaves the convent in which she was raised to foil a plot to assassinate the young King Louis XIV. Along the way she reunites with her father and his Musketeer cronies who aid her in her quest. This film is a fun,lighthearted swashbuckler, very much in the tradition of Dumas&#39;s original stories. It is highlighted by a great serio-comic performance by Sopie herself. Her role as Eloise is a refreshing break from her usual noble heroine parts and adds a new dimension to her repertoire. She isn&#39;t bad in the action scenes either. Though I found her amazing sword skills a little hard to believe considering the fact she only left the convent a few weeks before. Did they give combat training to novices in 17th century French convents? I doubt it. That little quibble aside, I recommend this film for fans of action movies and it&#39;s a must for Marceau fans everywhere. After seeing this, I can&#39;t wait to see her as the new Bond villain. It&#39;s gonna be a blast.

646f9e108c
Episode 4.31 download moviesLoveYourz full movie download mp4Kimi o matsu download movie freeDancing on the Edge online freeAce Combat 5: The Unsung War full movie hindi downloadNeedless in hindi free downloadthe Outpost: Gun to a Gunfight hindi dubbed free downloadfree download The Adventures of SuperboyLive and Let Cry tamil dubbed movie torrentShikaar in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.